Friday, December 9, 2011

From Dean~

Rudy Groucho in a Ski Hat


Where do I start in describing the impact the famous "Egor" experience (a.k.a. "Turn out the lights") had on my childhood?  Oh man, my friend Jamie, niece Heather, obviously Ethan, and numerous others to this day talk about that feeling of loving the game but petrified by the anxiety of potentially getting found and "tortured" by "Egor"....  I think about all of the time Dad took out of his evening of relaxation to make us all laugh, scream and run.  I know his back was hurting so much at that time of his life, so I appreciate the sacrifice even more. (And Damn, Dar--that's why he always found me in my favorite hiding spot--cuz it was the same as yours!)  To date, still one of my greatest memories.  Better than ANY Haunted House!

No comments:

Post a Comment