Thursday, December 15, 2011

GRANDMA PEARL VISITS CALIFORNIA


FROM DAR HANSON
This is a pic of Mom (Pearl Hanson) when she visited me in California during the 80's- my cat kids LOVED gramma- she spoiled them rotten of course- lots of kitty stories WHERE THE CAT ALWAYS WINS,, jars of GERBER BABY VEAL in her yarn bag- a billion toys-- they pouted for 2 weeks after she left - SO even for cat kids THERES NOBODY LIKE GRAMMA!! 
Mom loved all creatures great and small and was a firm believer that the family pets were FAMILY!
and by the way, we had a great time- a limo ride to Beverly Hills, a trip to Santa Anita to see the thoroughbreds and dinner with Chef Bardot at the famous Marianne French Restaurant where I worked the door for 12 years. I was proud to use recordings of her piano pieces as backround music there. My customers loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment