Thursday, January 5, 2012

Abt 1960-70 Puffy (Budsk)

My brother Dave liked hamsters. He called him “Puffy”. Puffy was an escape artist. He would push open the snap lock on the wire cage and take off for the hills. Puffy 1, I think, bit the dust when he was wandering around the house and got under the couch I was sleeping on (When I was about 5 years old). Dave lifted the edge of the couch up to see where Puffy went and dropped it back on top of #1.

I cannot remember which one of the 17 (one at a time) Puffy it was, but Dave, Dar, Doug and I were playing army with one of them when Dave decided to use Silly Putty for a saddle to stick the army guy on to. It worked great until it was time to take it off. Fur and putty stick really well together! The vet said it was not worth trying to take the putty off. Just raise the number on the next Puffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment